This new patented capsule within a capsule system combines new prebiotic, probiotic and moisture defense technology to boost human immune systems and support the health of the gastrointestinal tract .
About TriActive Biotics
Introducing TriActive: The most revolutionary probiotic on the market today!
14 Different Strains & Strengths | 6 Billion Live Cultures per Capsule
Using a unique 3 step delivery system, Tri Active effectively releases a prebiotic and probiotics where they need to be in your digestive system. Tri Active Biotics features multi-stage Capsule-in-Capsule technology. The unique Moisture Defense in Tri Active provides shelf stability at room temperature, making it unnecessary to refrigerate.
Our prebiotic releases in the gut where it flourishes, unlike competing delayed release (D/R) caps. Probiotics release in the Prebiotic filled small intestine for superior nutrient absorption.
Featuring Advanced Probiotics
Probiotics are organisms such as bacteria or yeast that are believed to improve health. Researchers believe that some digestive disorders happen when the balance of friendly bacteria in the intestines becomes disturbed. Probiotics can improve intestinal function and maintain the integrity of the lining of the intestines. These friendly organisms make up 70% of the human immune system.
The Science: Triactive Cap-in-Cap
Moisture Defense System
Tri Active utilizes an innovative delivery system designed for effective probiotic supplement delivery. The Moisture Defense System is an innovative application of a Capsule-in-a-Capsule technology that creates an internal and external barrier to water migration, perfect for moisture-sensitive compounds. Moisture sensitive compounds pull water from the environment or surrounding materials. The Moisture Defense System acts like an internal and external desiccant because both the HPMC capsules and the surrounding excipient system have half the water activity of the inner ingredient. That means twice the protection from moisture from one innovative system.
Advanced delivery science creates conditions for optimal TriActive probiotic delivery.
The Pre-Pro Combo is an example of the Moisture Defense System in action. It combines a probiotic in a sealed HPMC capsule, suspended in a liquid-based prebiotic formula inside of another sealed HPMC capsule. This Moisture Defense System not only creates an external barrier, but it also pulls moisture from the probiotic, so the ingredient remains inactive until it is ready to go to work in your system.
How Triactive Biotics Works
14 DIFFERENT STRAINS & STRENGTHS | 6 BILLION LIVE CULTURES PER CAPSULE
TriActive Biotics “Advanced Care” is our maximum strength solution for those who may need a higher CFU count. Also recommended during, and after any course of anti-biotics, or to address specific digestive and immune issues.
- 20 Billion CFU before BAC5 Activity
- 16 Strains
- 5 Times more effective with Microencapsulation
- Includes 5 Digistive exzymes
- Non GMO
- Allergen Free
- No Animal Byproduct
- Shelf Stable.
- Prebiotic – (Organic VitaFiber-IMO) Delivered directly to the stomach to balance the pH, ward off the growth unfriendly bacteria, and establish a path of “food” utilized by the Probiotic as it moves into the small intestine.
- Microencapsulated Probiotic – 16 Probiotic strains that are lipid coated (100% Food Grade) making them resistant to the acidic environment of the stomach, moisture, and ‘hostile’ ingredients like enzymes, allowing 100% of bacteria to be delivered to the intestine alive and viable. (Survival rate of strains have been analyzed in both real and simulated gastric environments, as well as human cross-over fecal recovery studies.)
- Digestive Enzymes – 5 digestive enzymes break down polymeric macromolecules into smaller building blocks in order to facilitate their absorption by the body. This process essentially aids in the digestion of food, as well as inside cells, where they function to maintain cellular survival.
No Artificial Colors | No Artificial Preservatives | Gluten Free
Does NOT contain any soy, milk, egg, wheat, gluten, peanuts/ tree nuts, animal byproducts, or artificial colors.
NEW TriActive Biotics Junior
TriActive’s 2 Stage–Advanced Delivery–Prebiotic and Probiotic Formula Supports Children’s Immune and Digestive Health.
￼TriActive Biotics Junior utilizes Microencapsulation technology, a process where the probiotic is covered with a natural protective coating. This enables safe delivery to the optimal location, the small intestine.
This technology was shown in studies to deliver “friendly” live cultures to the target location 5 times greater than brands that aren’t microencapsulated.
TriActive Biotics Junior also contains a prebiotic that creates important metabolites that balance the pH of the stomach, wards off the growth of unfriendly bacteria, and creates a path of food for the “friendly” probiotic to multiply.
The micro encapsulation process also gives the product a longer active life span and avoids the necessity of refrigeration.
TriActive Junior Product Highlights:
• 6 Billion CFU at 30 day dosage*
• Formulated to optimize children’s immune and digestive health*
• 5 Times more effective with Microencapsulation*
• Maximum growth potential*
• No artificial colors or flavors*
• Moisture Defense Bottle*
• Non GMO* • Allergen free* • Gluten free* • Naturally sweetened*
IN CASE YOU NEED HELP
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express through our secured checkout.
We guarantee and protect you when you shop at SBCHealthProducts.com so you do not have to worry about credit card safety.
We can ship to USA, Canada, Europe, & Mexico.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
QUALITY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT IN ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WE DELIVER.